Thursday, December 11, 2008

December 11

Today i thought was going to be the same old boring day, but that changed when i got a call from my brother telling me to go help with the hot tub at my father's cause no one else was around.  We lifted it over the roof with this huge crane.  It was the coolest thing ever.  These were all taken really fast cause i was rushing to help out but couldn't not take photos of this.
I had to put these carts under the hot tub on the deck and at one point the hot tub was directly over me.  So scary!
After i hung out with Cody,  i love that dog so much.  the less i see him the more i love him.
How is it that my father can afford to get a hot tub lifted over his house but cant get Cody a new ball.
This is the Masi my father built up and is trying to sell.  The green frame is so awesome.

And that was my day.

No comments: