Tuesday, December 9, 2008

December 9

Today was not such a good day in the morning.  I woke up after not sleeping and having weirdo dreams and went to ceramics for the final critique.  It went really well till i walked out to my car and dropped the one piece i really did not want to drop.  This is the aftermath of the ash tray i made for my brother.
I came home to eat some lunch before work and Happy was there!!!  She was hiding under the table, no idea why.
Then i made my favorite snack ever.  my tuna and crackers snack.  It is the best, you should all try it.  here is what you need to make it.  a cracker, some cream cheese, some regular cheese, tuna, thin slices of cucumber, and avacado.  Then you stack it all.  Seems though huh?  It should look like this when done.   If it does not look like that then you seriously messed up.  oh yeah mine doesnt have cream cheese cause i was out of it.
Then after work i got a paper to start looking for a house.  Some how i ended up in the pets for sale section.  Look how awesome this is!  I want a goat!  And a Sheep!

Ok that was my day.

No comments: