Tuesday, December 16, 2008

December 15

Last night it dumped all night, so i had to snowblow in the morning before i could leave.  Thirty minutes after snowblowing the stupid plow put up a burm in my driveway.  Then when i got to work i had to shovel a burm just to park at work.  My boss only had this stupid shovel.  Why would anyone make a shovel like this, it hurt my wrists so bad!
Then i went to that new Brother's burritos place and got a vegi burrito.  It was really good but it is better when you eat it like this.
When i got home i had to snowblow once again.
When i was doing the edge i got Woody's leash caught in it.  It was hell to get out.  I had to cut it into pieces.
Woody's new leash.  My mother came home later and texted me saying she locked all the doors cause she thought Brent had come over and cut the leash up.  
Then later tonight i went bowling and got my new high score.  I got a 176!  They erased the actual score before i could take a photo, but my score after two games was 305!

I have bowled over 7 hours in the last two days.

No comments: