Monday, December 15, 2008

December 14

Today it dumped snow all day.  Woody was really crazy so i took him for a walk.  He had so much energy!
On the way i found a snow angel in the middle of the street.  Who teaches their kids to make snow angels in the middle of the road!?
i walked all the way down 15th then cut through the woods back to my street.  I found this on the side of the road.  Some one obviously tossed it out of their car.  I picked it up and took it home.
Then i had to shovel my driveway cause people like to drive over snow and pack it down.  It was tough work scraping the ice up.
Here is my driveway clear of snow.
Later i went to the Beach Hut christmas party.  We decorated the restaurant.  This is me and Lani.
We all got to make stockings!
Then we went bowling.  Im a master bowling ball stacker.  I stacked 5 later but did not get a photo.

I bowled for about 4.5 hours.  I love bowling!

No comments: