Wednesday, December 17, 2008

December 17

Today i had the whole day off.  I had nothing to do so i slept in till about 12 even though i woke up around 5am.  I got up and Happy was here!
It was a nice warm sunny day so i decided to take Woody and Happy for a walk in the meadow behind my house.  The snow was almost too deep for Happy.  She could only run in the snow tracks that i made for her cause it was too much work to run through the untouched snow.

Happy's butt!!!!!!
A monster!!! Just kidding it is just my frozen car.
kinda looks like a monster face though.
I then went to go get a calzone from Good Fellas.
I always wondered who painted the windows!
the girl that was with him saw me take this photo and she walked out of the photo.  I was watching detective shows all morning so i thought that maybe she thought i was someone on the look out for this guy that is painting the windows.

No comments: