Friday, January 2, 2009

January 2

The image above you will see why i posted below.  I forgot about the photo and did not want to redo the whole blog.
So like two weeks ago Owen, Ryne, Jessy, Shannon, Mckenzy, Kari, and I went to this party.  This party was super lame, it was pretty much my whole high school, but i just found this video from it.  We are all in it.  It is pretty funny.  This was right before Owen knocked the tree over.

Ok back to today.  This is what i woke up to.  It was snowing and raining like all day.

I stopped taking this cause of blue man above.  Taking too much of silver can turn your skin a weird color.  Some lady in tahoe has this problem.  She is the lady that wears a ton of makeup working at raley's.  
My momma sent me this today, i thought it was kinda funny but weird.  its a banned commercial in Europe.

No comments: